We are pleased to announce the next Online eDiscovery and Digital Evidence course will begin on March 14, 2012. The seven week curriculum will give you an in depth look at eDiscovery and information technology. This course features an online live, interactive instructional approach, instructional videos, and pre and post tests which are designed to provide a connection between students and the faculty and show your progress in understanding e-discovery.
The primary instructor will be Michael Arkfeld, former AUSA litigator and author, who has written the seminal updated work on eDiscovery.
The course provides:
• Unparalleled course materials - authoritative, current, comprehensive publications and model practice forms
• Focused on technological concepts and legal principles
• Distinguished speakers include the Honorable John Facciola, and Craig Ball.
• Interactive, innovative live teaching platform
• Seven week live, online interactive course, includes over 15 hours of on demand instruction
• Pre and Post testing and Certificate of Course Completion credentials
• Access to online on-demand instruction for twelve months
• Limited seating
For further information contact Michael Arkfeld at email@example.com or by phone at 602-993-1937
for a brochure or other information. But don't wait, space is limited.